This is the easiest baking treat in the universe and its perfect for some mommy and little one time together in the kitchen.
Yes, you can make tons quickly for a party and you’re a hero but...
What I really LOVE about this is because it’s so fast and easy you can also just make a handful for a special holiday treat with your kiddos.
Seriously, no need to worry about a massive sugar overload or tears and a tantrum because she wanted 40. You can easily and quickly make 5 or 6 to share together. Then it’s out of sight out of mind.
They only “bake” in the oven for 5 minutes at 170 degrees. Your oven will heat up while you are unwrapping your kisses.
Little hands can spread the pretzels on the cookie tray, unwrap the kisses, and center them on top of the pretzel bed. Once you remove the warmed kisses and pretzels from the oven, your little one can take the M&M and push it down on top of the kiss.
Will they look picture perfect? Probably not, but they will taste just as delicious!
They look beautiful and scream “I baked something Christmassy this year!”
Crunching a salty pretzel with milk chocolate is one of the sweetest combos ever.
1 bag Hershey kisses (you can also use hugs)
1 bag Waffle style pretzels
1 bag M&M’s (try the holiday bag with only red and green candies.)
1. Preheat oven to 170 degrees
2. Lay out waffle pretzels on a wax paper lined cookie sheet
3. Unwrap desired amount of chocolate kisses and place on top of pretzels
4. “Bake” in oven for 5-6 minutes
5. Remove from oven. Take M&M’s and place on top of kisses and push down flattening chocolate.
6. Cool in refrigerator for 5-8 minutes. Enjoy!
7. Store in a sealed container.
*You can store refrigerated but chocolate may get too hard for little teeth