I decided to make the healthier version of the fries you love from your favorite sports bar. Adding the parmesan cheese and minced garlic on top made these so much cooler and just like my personal fav from Golden Road Brewery in LA.
Done in 30 minutes.
Leave me a comment below and let me know what ingredient you like to add to your fries to make them special! Xx Becky
Here's what you need:
3-4 sweet potatoes
2 tablespoons olive oil
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
salt and pepper to taste
a few sprigs of parsley, chopped (optional)
1. Pre heat oven to 400 degrees
2. Cut potatoes into wedges ( I left the skins on... up to you)
3. Toss potatoes in olive oil, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Make sure potatoes are completely but lightly coated.
4. Spread out on baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes. I gave potatoes a turn half way through to make sure all sides were getting that heat love.
5. Finish with chopped garlic and cheese. The cheese gives a little salt to the fries so do that first before you add more salt. Add chopped parsley if you want to be fancy :)