There's currently a bat hanging out of my mouth and I will never learn that licking your fingers does not clean them and you shouldn't touch your key board... still... typing.
So back to the bat! It's delicious and also finished. In true mother of a toddler form I am posting a Halloween treat one day and a smidge before Halloween. That was not the plan BUT it doesn't matter because this is so easy and is perfect for a last minute "I'm the worst mother in the world because I didn't do anything Halloweenie" You can do this. No really. You can definitely do this! Only 4 ingredients (if you don't count your smile (eeeeeyyyyyyeeeeee roll).
I'm listing the steps below partnered with photos. What I said before about licking your fingers and typing on a keyboard also applies to using your husbands camera. Thank goodness he'll never find out.
BAT ATTACK CINNAMON SUGAR CRISPS
Makes about 12 crisps
¼ Cup Sugar
1 ½ Teaspoon Cinnamon
4 Tablespoon Butter, melted
2 Flour tortillas
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line baking sheet with foil or parchment paper
2. Using desired cookie cutter, cut shapes out of each flour tortilla
3. Dip each tortilla piece in your melted butter. Perfect task for a little helper to do once butter is cool enough
4. Dip ONLY ONE SIDE into the cinnamon sugar mix. Calling all little helpers!
5. Lay on baking sheet with the cinnamon sugar side face up.
6. Bake for about 10 minutes at 350 degrees or until your crisps are crisp. Remove and let cool, about 2 minutes.
What's your favorite Halloween treat to make? I'd love to hear! Leave me a comment below!